Holiday Smoker Recipes are a favorite of mine! Probably is no surprise, but any time I can use my smoker for cooking, I do! Making the main meat course is almost always a given at my house.
(I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
It doesn’t matter the smoker; you have to smoke with. I am in love with the Pit Boss Pro 1100 Series from Lowes. I upgraded, but I still use my Smoke Hollow vertical smoker and my Smoke Chief Cold Smoker. Personally, I l love to do a cold smoke on the meat with a slow and long smoke on the meat.
Money and time-saving tips from the old lady. If you order pellets online from Walmart and spend $35, they will drop them off at your door for free!! Their everyday price on pit boss pellets is amazing, plus the expert grill brand has a great price. (see them ->here)
Main Entree Holiday Smoker Recipes:
The main entree is almost always one I smoke. During the holiday season, I tend to buy extra prime ribs, hams, and turkeys so we can have a big holiday dinner just because later in the year. They never fail to disappoint at any time of the year. If you have issues finding Prime Ribs, you can grab one from Snake River to be shipped right to your door, or Turkey and Hams from Omaha Steaks.
Smoked Prime Rib Recipes:
Smoked Prime Rib is one food I almost always serve at Christmas and Easter. I have also been known to make this for a UFC fight as well!
Smoked Turkey Recipes
Smoked turkey is one that I make for Thanksgiving and Easter, but the old lady also tends to buy extras so we can make them through the years. I mean turkey leftover recipes can’t be beaten right??
- Smoked Coca-Cola Turkey Brine Recipe
- Jack Daniels Smoked Turkey Brine
- Smoked Turkey With Brine And Dry Rub
- Smoked Turkey With A Dry Rub
- Apple Cider Vinegar Brine For Smoked Turkey
- Smoked Turkey Breast With Brine
Smoked Ham Recipes
Smoked ham even though it isn’t a traditional main entree for Thanksgiving, we always have one because the kids don’t carry turkey.
Smoked Brisket Recipes
This is by far one of my favorites to smoke on summer weekends. So many amazing summer foods and desserts go nicely with a brisket. Now let me preface this by saying, cook low and slow and the meat always turns out amazing.
- Smoked Brisket Rub Recipe With Brown Sugar
- Smoked Coca-Cola And Jack Daniels Brisket
- Beef Brisket Injection Recipe With Whiskey
- Homemade Brisket Rub
Smoked Cornish Game Hens
While these are perfect for weeknight dinners they also make for amazing fancier dinners. They can be paired with almost anything and are easy to make for a crowd.
- Smoked Cornish Game Hens
- Sweet And Spicy Smoked Cornish Game Hens
- Mediterranean Smoked Cornish Game Hens
- Cold Smoked Cornish Game Hens
- Coca-Cola Smoked Cornish Game Hens
Smoked Salmon Recipes
Smoked Salmon is one of the healthy ways to use your smoker. The flavor is amazing and so easy to make restaurant-quality meals with your smoker.
Smoked Side dishes
Nothing beats a good bbq side dish, except a smoked side dish. Let me just say if you haven’t had smoked baked beans, macaroni and cheese, or smoked potatoes, you need to try them.
- Smoked Baked Potatoes
- Smoked Loaded Cheesy Potatoes
- How To Make Smoked Deviled Eggs
- Smoked Mashed Potatoes
- Pellet Grilled Dinner Rolls
- Smoked Loaded Baked Beans
- Cheesy Potatoes
- Smoked Sweet Potato Casserole
- Creamy Smoked Macaroni And Cheese
- Smoked Cream Cheese
How To Smoke A Pie
Little known fact, but you can smoke your holiday pies!! Be sure to check out my tips ->HERE!
Leftover Holiday Smoker Recipes:
- Leftover Smoked Turkey Recipes
- Leftover Smoked Ham Recipes
- Prime Rib Leftover Recipes
- Leftover Smoked Pork Shoulder Roast Recipes
- Smoked Brisket Leftover Recipes
What holiday smoker recipes are your go-to?