Leftover Smoked Turkey Fried Rice on the Blackstone is an amazing leftover recipe! I have done every other type of meat in fried rice, so why not turkey?? After smoking a turkey breast, I had plenty of leftover meat to try out.
(I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
Now, I have shared it before with my other Blackstone Recipes. If you aren’t familiar with Blackstone Griddles, now is the time to consider one! My obsession started with the 17 inches, then upgraded to the Blackstone 36-inch griddle. I now take the 17-inch camping and take it out on job sites to make lunches for the crew.
Now, if you are a Blackstone owner or new to Blackstone, there are several accessory options!! For making Hibachi Fried rice, the bigger spatulas are very helpful, and the scraper is as well. I use my squeeze bottles to keep extra water and oil accessible on the griddle.
Blackstone Leftover Smoked Turkey Fried Rice Ingredients:
- Smoked Turkey– Shredded up leftover smoked turkey or regular turkey to use in this recipe. You can use all white meat or all dark meat. I like to do a combination of white and dark meat.
- White Rice– This will need to be cooked and cooled off. Leftover/day-old rice works best for this rice.
- Peas and Carrots- I made this dish with a frozen pea and carrot combination.
- Soy Sauce
- Sesame Oil
- Minced Garlic
How To Make Leftover Smoked Turkey Fried Rice:
Start by making your white rice. I make my white rice in a rice cooker, like these -> here on Amazon. Using a rice cooker makes it much easier to make large amounts of rice at once.
Spread your rice on a cookie sheet to allow it to dry out after cooking. I let mine dry out for about an hour or two.
Start prepping out your other ingredients shredding leftover smoked turkey, veggies, and anything else you decide to throw in.
Whisk your eggs in a bowl and add just a splash of water; the water helps them to be a bit fluffier. Add a bit of salt and pepper to your egg mixture.
Fire up your Blackstone griddle and re-oil it down. I always keep mine ready to go, so all I have to do is turn it on and re-oil it. (Check out my tips for Caring For Your Blackstone -> here)
Spread out your turkey and rice onto the hot-oiled grill.
Drop in your minced garlic and soy sauce, and allow this to cook while stirring with the spatulas.
*If it seems to be sticking, you can add a bit more oil using a squirt bottle*
Next, pour the eggs on the other side of the griddle and add the vegetable to the turkey and rice.
Once the eggs start to cook, mix everything.
Mix all together and drizzle with more soy sauce if you want, and allow to cook until the eggs are fully cooked.
Serve and enjoy!!
How to store leftover Blackstone Fried Rice
Store in an air-tight container or Ziploc bag in the fridge. Eat within three days of being cooked. Fried rice will not freeze very well.
How To Reheat Blackstone Fried Rice
You can reheat leftover Blackstone fried rice in a skillet on the stove or back on the Blackstone griddle itself. This also reheats well in the microwave; I put a wet paper towel over the bowl of fried rice when I go this route.
Other Food To Put In Fried Rice:
- Char Siu, aka Chinese BBQ Pork
- Diced Chicken
- Diced Steak
- Pulled Pork
- Ginger Sauce
- Diced Ham
- Cauliflower Rice
- Rice Wine Vinegar
- Diced Red Bell Pepper
- Homemade Yum Yum Sauce
- White Onion
What To Serve With Turkey Fried Rice:
- Grilled Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin
- Grilled Steak
- Lobster Tail
- Grilled Garlic Butter Shrimp Skewers
- Smoked Chicken
- Teriyaki Pork Kabobs
- Smoked Pork Chops
- Teriyaki Chicken
- Grilled Pork Steaks
- Cast Iron Pork Chops
How do you make your fried rice? What do you serve with it?
Amazing Blackstone Recipes
From Fajitas to Fried Rice and Breakfast, there isn’t much you can’t cook on a Blackstone. I love to use mine to make family dinners and use my leftover smoked foods in new recipes!
- Blackstone Recipes
- Breakfast Blackstone Recipe
- How to Make Blackstone Fajitas
- Blackstone Grilled Cheese
- How To Make Blackstone Fried Rice
- Blackstone Breakfast Recipes
Check out my must-have Blackstone Griddle accessories -> HERE!
Leftover Smoked Turkey Fried Rice Recipe
- Start out by making your white rice. I make my white rice in a rice cooker for this.
- Spread out your rice on a cookie sheet to allow to dry out some after it is done cooking, I let mine dry out for about an hour or two.
- Start prepping out your other ingredients shredding leftover smoked turkey, veggies, and anything else you decide to throw in.
- Whisk your eggs in a bowl and add just a splash of water, the water helps them to be a bit fluffier. Add a bit of salt and pepper to your egg mixture.
- Fire up your Blackstone griddle and re-oil it down.
- Spread out your turkey and rice onto the hot oiled grill.
- Drop in your minced garlic and some soy sauce, allow this to cook while stirring with the spatulas.
- *If it seems to be sticking you can add a bit more oil.*
- Next, pour the eggs on the other side of the griddle and add the vegetable to the turkey and rice.
- Once the eggs start to cook mix everything together.
- Mix all together and drizzle with more soy sauce if you want and allow to cook until the eggs are fully cooked.
- Serve and enjoy!!