This Easy Grilled Pork Steaks Recipe is the perfect tasty weeknight dinner! I love to pick up Pork Chops at my local butcher, my personal favorite is the Puyallup, WA Blue Max Meats. While I love the grocery store meat department, sometimes the butcher is the way to go with different cuts of meats.
(I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
Now pork steaks aren’t that much different than pork chops, sometimes they tend to be thinner and fattier with a bone in them as well. These pork steaks are perfect to be grilled or to smoke as well. I decided to try to sesame flavor them up, and in hindsight, I wish I had put some ginger on them as well to kick them up another level. If you haven’t tried a pork steak and love pork you will love this cut of meat.
Easy Grilled Pork Steaks Recipe Ingredients:
how to grill pork steaks:
Layout your steaks, I unwrapped mine in the butcher paper then wrapped them back up.
Rub the pork steaks with your oil and then Sprinkle all of the ingredients onto your pork steaks.
Use your hands to rub in the oil and seasoning evenly over your pork steaks.
Either refrigerate for a couple of hours or allow to sit for at least half an hour for the steaks to marinate in the flavor.
Throw on your grill on medium heat on the bottom shelf and allow to cook.
Be sure to flip them and use a meat thermometer to make sure your steaks cook thoroughly.
Serve and enjoy!
How To Store Leftover Grilled Pork Steaks
Store in an airtight container or a Ziploc bag in the fridge for three to four days.
What To Serve With Grilled Pork Steaks:
I have a whole What To Serve with Pork Steaks, but honestly, there is no wrong answer! Below are some of my favorites!
Smoked Side Dishes: Smoked Baked Potatoes, Smoked Green Bean Casserole, Smoked Sweet Potato Casserole, Smoked Baked Potatoes, Smoked Loaded Cheesy Potatoes, Smoked Deviled Eggs, Smoked Loaded Baked Beans, Creamy Smoked Macaroni And Cheese, Smoked Loaded Cheesy Potatoes (see my huge list of the smoked side dishes -> here)
Grilled Side Dishes: Cheesy Grilled Asparagus, Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms, Grilled Loaded Twice Baked Potatoes, Grilled Corn On The Cob, Grilled Zucchini, Grilled Bacon Wrapped Asparagus (see my huge list of the grilled side dishes -> here)
Other Pork Recipes To Try Out
- Smoked Pork Chops
- Grilled Teriyaki Pork Kabobs
- Smoked Coca-Cola Pork Shoulder Roast
- Grilled Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin
- Garlic Butter Cast Iron Pork Chops
Easy Grilled Pork Steaks Recipe
- Lay out your steaks, I unwrapped mine in the butcher paper then wrapped them back up.
- Sprinkle all of the ingredients onto your pork steaks.
- Using a pastry brush or your hands rub all of the ingredients evenly over your pork steaks.
- Either refrigerate for a couple of hours or allow to sit for at least half an hour for the steaks to marinate in the flavor.
- Throw the pork steaks on your grill on medium heat on the bottom shelf and allow to cook.
- Be sure to flip them and use a meat thermometer to make sure your steaks cook thoroughly.
- Serve and enjoy!