Blackstone Griddle Recipes have become one of my favorites to cook for the family! Using a Blackstone Griddle is so easy and turns out amazing food every time! With a larger family and the love of leftovers these are meals that never disappoint.
(I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
If you are here for griddle recipes, you may already have a Blackstone Griddle. But if you are unfamiliar with Blackstone Griddles, now is the time you need to consider one! I started with the 17 inches my mom gave me as a gift after the old lady fell in love with food cooked on Blackstone. She surprised me with the Blackstone 36-inch griddle. We take the 17-inch camping, and I take it out on job sites to make lunches for the crew.
Now accessories make cooking on the Blackstone much faster and easier! The main supplement you need is the Blackstone Accessory Kit to get started! However, once you expand your cooking on the Blackstone, you will love the Blackstone Seasoning and find you “need” more accessories! Trust me there is no such thing as too many!
Blackstone 5059 Cleaning Kit, BlackBlackstone 1543 Breakfast Kit, MultipleCuisinart CSBK-400, Smashed Burger Kit, Cast IronGriddle Accessories Kit for Blackstone, Flat Top Griddle Tools Set for Camp Chef, 9 Piece Grilling Hibachi Tool Set
Blackstone Griddle Dinner Recipes:
- Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches– This is a leisurely lunch or dinner. Use store-bought shaved steak and frozen vegetables to take out any meal prep.
- Eggroll In A Bowl- Easy to make with ground sausage and cabbage! A tasty twist on unstuffed eggroll!
- Blackstone Mexican Corn– Make this using frozen or canned corn to make an easy twist on Mexican Street Corn in a large batch amount.
- Sausage and Peppers– Use smoked sausage with bell peppers and squash to make this easy dinner.
Blackstone Fried Rice:
- Hibachi Fried Rice– A classic Blackstone recipe! Switch up the meat to make the fried rice however you want!
- Spam Fried Rice– Use canned spam to make this Hawaiian twist on Fried Rice! Can also be combined with ham as well!
- Shrimp Fried Rice– Use thawed shrimp to make a healthy twist on fried rice with shrimp!
- Teriyaki Steak Fried Rice-Use a teriyaki marinade to tenderize your steak and whip up a tasty flavor into your fried rice!
- Ham Fried Rice– Use leftover Smoked Ham to make this tasty fried rice! The smoke flavor from the ham adds to fried rice!
- Teriyaki Chicken Fried Rice– Combine the taste of Teriyaki Chicken with fried rice to make this dinner!
- Easy Sausage Fried Rice– Slice beef sausage into smaller chunks to throw in your fried rice. The flavor of this easy dinner is amazing!
- Turkey Fried Rice– Use leftover holiday turkey (my favorite is smoked turkey) to shred up to make a new leftover smoked turkey dinner!
- Shredded Pork Fried Rice– Use leftover shredded pork (I prefer smoked pork) to add a tasty twist to your fried rice, and a great way to use leftover pork.
Blackstone Grilled Cheese Recipes:
- Pizza Grilled Cheese-Use frozen garlic bread to make these pizzas! Top however you want for a twist on pizza night!
- Sloppy Joes Grilled Cheese-> Use leftover or canned Sloppy Joes to whip up this messy comfort food!
- Prime Rib Grilled Cheese-> Use leftover Smoked Prime Rib to make this tasty leftover dinner or lunch from holiday dinners.
- Blackstone Philly Cheesesteak Grilled Cheese– Perfect way to combine garlic toast with leftover Philly Cheesesteak!
Blackstone Quesadilla Recipes:
- Philly Cheesesteak Quesadilla– Use Philly Cheesesteak to make this quick and easy for dinner or lunch in a Quesadilla!
- Prime Rib Quesadilla–Use leftover Smoked Prime rib to make this tasty leftover, and add a bit of horseradish to flavor it even more.
- Brisket Quesadilla– Use leftover smoked brisket to make this easy lunch the next day!
Amazing Blackstone Griddle Breakfast Recipes:
- Leftover Prime Rib Breakfast Hash– Use up excess holiday smoked Prime Rib to make a fantastic breakfast! Nothing beats beef and potatoes for breakfast!
- Pancakes On Blackstone Griddle– Take the mess of pancakes outside and whip up a large amount at once on your Blackstone Griddle.
- French Toast On A Blackstone– Another family breakfast that is easy to make a large amount of in a short time!
How To Make Fajitas On Blackstone– Use your Blackstone to make a change for taco Tuesday or an easy Cinco De Mayo.