Teriyaki Pork Fried Rice is one of my family’s favorite variations of fried rice to make on my Blackstone Griddle! The teriyaki marinade tenderizes the flavors of the pork tenderloin to add so much flavor to the rice! I love finding easy weeknight dinners like this that the whole family loves.
(I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
Even though I am in the PNW, I use my Blackstone griddle year-round! With older kids in the house, I make large batches of everything to have leftovers for lunch or dinner the next night. Using the Blackstone griddle, I can make large batches fast, and the food is delicious!
Jasmine Rice – You will want this to be cold and leftover cooked rice for high-quality fried rice; if you prefer, any rice will work.
Eggs– I used large eggs when I made this; you may want to use a couple more if using medium eggs.
Frozen Peas and carrots– You can use fresh if you want; I used a heated bag in the microwave to save time while preparing the meal.
How To Make Pork Teriyaki Marinade
Cut your pork tenderloin into pieces; they don’t need to be uniform. Trim off the excess fat if you prefer.
In a container, combine the teriyaki sauce, Worchestire Sauce, and 1 Tablespoon of minced garlic with the pork tenderloin.
Allow to marinate for at least two hours overnight.
How To Make Teriyaki Pork Fried Rice
After your rice is cooked, spread your cooked rice on a baking sheet to allow it to dry out in the fridge. Allow to dry out for at least an hour.
Prep your other ingredients and cook the vegetables.
In a mixing bowl, whisk your eggs and add a splash of water; the water helps the eggs to be a bit fluffier. Salt and pepper your egg mixture to taste.
Fire up your Blackstone griddle and re-oil it down if it needs it. I keep mine ready to go at all times, so the next time, I have to turn it on and re-oil it. (Check out my tips for Caring For Your Blackstone)
Once your griddle is heated, add vegetable oil and allow it to warm up. I keep a squeeze bottle of vegetable oil handy for reoiling the griddle while cooking.
Spread out your rice on one side of the griddle surface and add a bit of soy sauce and minced garlic to the rice.
On the other side of the griddle, add your pork and allow it to start cooking. You can add more of the sauce or not add the sauce to the pork as it cooks.
Pour your eggs into the rice side of the griddle and allow to cook. These will get chopped up, kind of like scrambled eggs in your rice.
Mix everything and drizzle with the rest of the soy sauce.
Allow to cook a couple more minutes on the griddle, be sure to check the temperature of the pork.
Serve and enjoy!!
How to store leftover Blackstone Fried Rice
Store in an air-tight container or Ziploc bag in the fridge. Eat within three days of being cooked. Fried rice will not freeze very well.
How To Reheat Blackstone Fried Rice
You can reheat leftover Blackstone fried rice in a skillet on the stove or back on the Blackstone griddle itself. This also reheats well in the microwave; I put a wet paper towel over the bowl of fried rice when I go this route.
What To Serve With Teriyaki Pork Fried Rice:
I love to pair up fried rice as a dish with other main entrees. Even with pork, this will pair with other main entree proteins.
Main Dishes: Grilled Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin, Grilled Steak, Lobster Tail, Grilled Garlic Butter Shrimp Skewers, Smoked Chicken, Teriyaki Pork Kabobs, Smoked Pork Chops, Teriyaki Chicken, Grilled Pork Steaks, Cast Iron Pork Chops, Grilled Chicken Breasts, Smoked Brisket
Other Food To Put In Hibachi Fried Rice:
- Char Siu, aka Chinese BBQ Pork
- Smoked Chicken
- Diced Chicken
- Diced Steak
- Pulled Pork
- Ginger Sauce
- Diced Ham
- Cauliflower Rice
- Rice Wine Vinegar
- Diced Red Bell Pepper
- Homemade Yum Yum Sauce
- White Onion
- Sesame Seeds
Blackstone Teriyaki Pork Fried Rice
- Start by making your white rice either on the stove or in a rice cooker.
- Spread your cooked rice on a baking sheet to allow it to dry out after it is done in the fridge. Allow at least an hour.
- Cut up your pork tenderloin into pieces.
- In a container combine the teriyaki sauce, Worchestire Sauce, and 1 Tablespoon minced garlic with the pork tenderloin. Allow to marinate for at least two hours to over night.
- Prepping out your other ingredients veggies, and anything else you decide to throw in.
- Whisk your eggs in a bowl and add just a splash of water; the water helps them to be a bit fluffier.
- Add a bit of salt and pepper to your egg mixture.
- Fire up your Blackstone griddle and re-oil it down.
- Heat vegetable oil freshly on the clean grill until it is warm, and keep a squeeze bottle of vegetable oil handy for reoiling the griddle.
- Spread out your rice on one side of the griddle and allow it to warm up, add some of the soy sauce and minced garlic.
- On the other side of the griddle, add your pork and allow it to start cooking. You can add more sauce or not add the sauce to the pork as it cooks.
- Next, add vegetables to the rice and allow to cook.
- Pour your eggs kind of in the rice side of the griddle and allow to cook. These get chopped up kinda like scrambled eggs in your rice.
- Mix everything together and drizzle with the rest of the soy sauce.
- Allow to cook a couple more minutes on the griddle, be sure to check the temperatur3e of the pork .
- Serve and enjoy!!