This Pizza Grilled Cheese I made on the Blackstone Griddle was a hit with the whole family! The only thing I would change is to double or triple the batch the next time I make this! I didn’t think the kids would love it, but they were bummed there weren’t seconds!
(I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
Now, if you aren’t familiar with Blackstone Griddles, is the time you need to consider one! I started with the 17 inches my mom gave me as a gift after the old lady fell in love with food cooked on Blackstone; she surprised me with the Blackstone 36-inch griddle. We take the 17-inch camping, and I take it out on job sites to make lunches for the crew.
Blackstone 17 Inch GriddleBlackstone 22 Inch GriddleBlackstone 28 Inch GriddleBlackstone 36 Inch Griddle
Pizza Grilled Cheese Ingredients:
How To Make Pizza Grilled Cheese On Blackstone Griddle:
Start by firing up your Blackstone Griddle, be sure to learn -> How To Care For Your Blackstone Griddle; my griddle was ready to fire up. If you need to clean and completely re-oil your griddle. Mine was clean, so I used a smidge of oil to reoil it.
While your griddle is heating up, gather up your ingredients.
Once your griddle is warm, throw on your bread, I used frozen garlic bread on mine.
Allow one side of your bread to turn a toasty golden brown.
Blackstone Culinary Plastic Squeeze BottleBlackstone 1542 Flat top Griddle Professional Grade Accessory Tool Kit4 Piece Griddle Accessories Kit
Flip your bread pieces over and begin to top half of them with pizza toppings. (The Long Blackstone Spatulas are perfect for this!)
*You could do all open-faced sandwiches instead of grilled cheese with two pieces of bread. *
Once the other side of the bread is toasted, you can start to stack your sandwiches! The heat from the bottom of the bread helped to melt the cheese.
Serve and enjoy!!
You can dip these into more pizza sauce, garlic butter, or alfredo sauce!
Del Monte Canned Pineapple Chunks in 100% Juice, 20 Ounce, Pack of 12McCormick Italian Herb Seasoning Grinder, 0.77 oz (Pack of 6)Louisiana Fish Fry, Garlic Butter Sauce, 10.5 oz (Pack of 4)
Other Toppings For Pizza Grilled Cheese:
- Bell Peppers
- Sausage Crumbles
- Parmesan Cheese
- Italian Seasoning
- American Cheese
- Provolone Cheese
- Homemade Alfredo Sauce
- Garlic Sauce
- Garlic Butter
Bread To Use For Pizza Grilled Cheese:
- English Muffins
- French Bread
- French Toast Bread Buttered With Garlic
- Garlic Bread
Blackstone Griddle Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- Philly Cheese Steak Grilled Cheese
- Sloppy Joe Grilled Cheese
- Prime Rib Grilled Cheese
- Brisket Grilled Cheese
How To Make Pizza Grilled Cheese On The Blackstone Griddle
- Start out by firing up your Blackstone Griddle.
- While your griddle is heating up gather up your ingredients.
- Once your griddle is warm throw on your bread, I used frozen garlic bread on mine.
- Allow one side of your bread to turn a toasty golden brown.
- Flip your bread pieces over and begin to top half of them with pizza toppings.
- *You could do all open-faced sandwiches instead of a grilled cheese with two pieces of bread.
- Once the other side of the bread is toasted you can start to stack your sandwiches! The heat from the bottom of the bread helped to melt the cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!!
- You can dip these into more pizza sauce, garlic butter, or alfredo sauce as well!
Leave a Reply