Blackstone Mexican Street Corn is an easy side dish to make up! Mexican street corn has always been a favorite of mine; this was fast and easy to make up for dinner! Plus, this makes a perfect side dish for Taco Tuesday!
(I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
Typically, corn on the cob is how you would find street corn served, but I have to say this was just as good and easier to make and serve up as well. If you are now to Blackstone, I recommend these -> Blackstone Recipes. You will be amazed at how easy dinner is to make outside; cleaning up is always a breeze!
If you are a Blackstone owner or new to Blackstone, there are several accessory options!! For making almost anything on the Blackstone, bigger spatulas are very helpful, and the scraper is good for this. I recommend having a squeeze bottle with more oil handy when making this; a bit more oil down helps the eggs not to stick as much when you make that part.
Blackstone Mexican Street Corn Recipe Ingredients:
- Whole Kernel Corn
- Vegetable Oil
- Sour Cream
- Lime Juice
- Chili Powder
- Cayenne Pepper
- Queso Fresco
How To Make Blackstone Mexican Street Corn:
Open your cans of corn and strain them. I allowed the corn to sit in an over-the-sink strainer for about 10 minutes to ensure they were drained of any liquid.
Once your griddle is hot and ready, spread your corn out. I added a bit more vegetable oil as the corn was cooking.
Keep the corn moving around on the griddle to allow it to cook evenly.
Remove your corn and set it to the side.
Mix the sour cream, mayonnaise, lime juice, chili powder, and cayenne pepper in a bowl large enough to add the corn.
Sprinkle with shredded queso fresco and cilantro to taste.
Serve and enjoy!
Other Blackstone Mexican Street Corn Ingredients:
Taco Tuesday Recipes
- Smoked Queso
- Chicken Fajitas
- Steak Fajitas
- Shrimp Fajitas
- Smoked Bean Dip
- Blackstone Mexican Street Corn
Amazing Blackstone Recipes
From Fajitas to Fried Rice and Breakfast, there isn’t much you can’t cook on a Blackstone. I love to use mine to make family dinners and use my leftover smoked foods in new recipes!
- Blackstone Recipes
- Breakfast Blackstone Recipe
- How to Make Blackstone Fajitas
- Blackstone Grilled Cheese
- How To Make Blackstone Fried Rice
- Blackstone Breakfast Recipes
Check out my must-have Blackstone Griddle accessories -> HERE!
Blackstone Mexican Street Corn Recipe
- Open your cans of corn and strain them, I let me sit in an over the sink strainer for about 10 minutes to make sure they were strained all the way.
- Oil and fire up your Blackstone Griddle.
- Once your griddle is hot and ready spread your corn out. I added a bit more vegetable oil as the corn was cooking.
- Keep the corn moving around on the griddle to allow it to cook evenly.
- Remove your corn and set it to the side.
- In a bowl large enough to add the corn into, mix together the sour cream, mayonnaise, lime juice, chili powder, and cayenne pepper.
- Sprinkle with shredded queso fresco and cilantro to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!