Blackstone Mexican Street Corn is an easy side dish to make up! Personally, Mexican street corn has always been a favorite of mine; this was fast and easy to make up for dinner! (I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
Typically, corn on the cob is how you would find street corn served, but I have to say this was just as good and easier to make and serve up as well. If you are now to Blackstone, I recommend these -> Blackstone Recipes. You will be amazed how easy dinner is to make outside, and cleaning up is always a breeze!
Blackstone Table Top Grill – 17 Inch Portable Gas GriddleBlackstone Tabletop Grill – 22 Inch Portable Gas GriddleBlackstone 28 inch Outdoor Flat Top Gas Grill Griddle StationBlackstone Station-4-burner-Propane Fueled 36 inch
If you are a Blackstone owner or new to Blackstone, there are several accessory options!! For making almost anything on the Blackstone, bigger spatulas are very helpful, and the scraper is good for this. I recommend having a squeeze bottle with more oil handy when making this; a bit more oil down helps the eggs not to stick as much when you make that part.
Blackstone Mexican Street Corn Recipe Ingredients:
- 4 Cans Whole Kernel Corn
- Vegetable Oil
- 4 Tbspn Mayonnaise
- 4 Tbspn Sour Cream
- 1 Tbspn Lime Juice
- 1 Tsp Chili Powder
- Dash Of Cayenne Pepper
- Crumbled Queso Fresco
- Chopped Fresh Cilantro
How To Make Blackstone Mexican Street Corn:
Open your cans of corn and strain them. I allowed the corn to sit in an over-the-sink strainer for about 10 minutes to ensure they were drained of any liquid.
Once your griddle is hot and ready, spread your corn out. I added a bit more vegetable oil as the corn was cooking.
Keep the corn moving around on the griddle to allow it to cook evenly.
Remove your corn and set it to the side.
In a bowl large enough to add the corn, mix the sour cream, mayonnaise, lime juice, chili powder, and cayenne pepper.
Sprinkle with shredded queso fresco and cilantro to taste.
Serve and enjoy!
Other Blackstone Mexican Street Corn Ingredients:
Blackstone Mexican Street Corn Recipe
- Open your cans of corn and strain them, I let me sit in an over the sink strainer for about 10 minutes to make sure they were strained all the way.
- Oil and fire up your Blackstone Griddle.
- Once your griddle is hot and ready spread your corn out. I added a bit more vegetable oil as the corn was cooking.
- Keep the corn moving around on the griddle to allow it to cook evenly.
- Remove your corn and set it to the side.
- In a bowl large enough to add the corn into, mix together the sour cream, mayonnaise, lime juice, chili powder, and cayenne pepper.
- Sprinkle with shredded queso fresco and cilantro to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!