This Easy Grilled Chicken Thighs Recipe is perfect for weeknight dinners! Even with it being summer our life can still get crazy busy and this one dinner I can throw together in no time flat! Chicken is one of those dinners that everyone will eat in the house.
(I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online.
Now chicken thighs are a favorite of mine because they are cheap and easy to make super tasty! I love to use a combination of oils and spices to flavor the meat. You could season these the night before to get home and just throw on the grill too!
Easy Grilled Chicken Thighs Recipe Ingredients:
- Chicken Thighs
- Olive Oil
- Sesame Oil
- Jack Daniels Chicken Rub
- Garlic Salt
- Fresh Ground Pink Himalayan Salt
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
How To Make Easy Grilled Chicken Thigh:
Layout the chicken thighs in a container that has a lid.
Drizzle or brush with oils and then season the chicken with the seasonings to your taste.
Shake up the container to coat the chicken evenly in the seasonings, or you could use your hands to do so.
Allow your chicken to rest or put it in the fridge to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
Fire up your grill on a medium heat.
Serve and enjoy!!
We served this up with Grilled Zucchini (See the recipe -> here), rice, and a Ceasar salad!
Super easy dinner and everyone was happy!
What is your go-to easy weeknight grilling diner?
What To Serve With Grilled Chicken Thighs:
- Smoked Baked Potatoes
- Cheese Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms
- Grilled Corn On The Cob In Foil
- Smoked Potato Salad
- Smoked Baked Beans
- Green Salad
- Fried Rice
- Grilled Zucchini
Easy Weeknight Dinner Recipes
Check out my collection of Easy Grilling Recipes that are perfect for any weeknight dinner!
- Grilled Teriyaki Steak Kabobs
- Eggroll In A Bowl On Blackstone Griddle
- Easy Grilled Pork Steaks
- Coca-Cola Chicken Legs
Easy Grilled Chicken Thighs Recipe
- Lay thighs out in a container that has a lid
- Drizzle or brush with oils and then season with the seasonings to your taste.
- Shake up the container to coat the chicken evenly in the seasonings, or you could use your hands to do so.
- Allow your chicken to rest or put it in the fridge to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Fire up your grill on a medium heat!
- Serve and enjoy!!