Smoked Cream Cheese on a PitBoss Pellet Grill is amazing! With football season here I have been looking for new ideas to make food on my Pit Boss for tailgating and this did not disappoint. (I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.)
I made this on my Pit Boss Pro 1100, cooking low and slow, my favorite way to cook! I picked up my Pitboss at Lowes, but Walmart and Amazon carry other Pit Boss options or the Pitboss website itself. Personally, I love the cost of them vs other pellet grills, plus it hasn’t disappointed me yet.
Smoked Cream Cheese Ingredients:
Now I had never heard of this, but the old lady has a little bit of a Tick Tok and learned about Dano Seasoning! Now while you can make this with almost any seasoning she wanted to support the new small business she found! We ordered thru Amazon the 2 pack (this one ->here) but now I wish we had gotten the larger packages! You can see all their products on Amazon -> here.
how to smoke cream cheese on a pellet grill:
Get your smoker rolling smoke.
Make a “plate” with tin foil to place the cream cheese on. If you had a small plate you could use that, I did tin foil so I would have fewer dishes to clean up.
Once your smoker is rolling smoke place your tinfoil and cream cheese on the smoker.
how long to smoke cream cheese
Now with anything smoking food-related, it is important to know how your smoker smokes and to remember it isn’t a time thing.
I cooked my cream cheese for 2 Hours at 200 Degrees.
What To serve with Smoked Cream Cheese
What seasonings do you use on smoked cream cheese? What do you serve with your smoked cream cheese?
How To Make Smoked Cream Cheese on the Pit Boss
- 1 8 Oz Brick of Cream Cheese
- Dano Seasoning
- Tin Foil
HOW TO SMOKE CREAM CHEESE ON A PELLET GRILL:
- Get your smoker rolling smoke.
- Make a "plate" with tin foil to place the cream cheese on. If you had a small plate you could use that, I did tin foil so I would have fewer dishes to clean up.
- Once your smoker is rolling smoke place your tinfoil and cream cheese on the smoker.
HOW LONG TO SMOKE CREAM CHEESE
- Now with anything smoking food-related, it is important to know how your smoker smokes and to remember it isn't a time thing.
- I cooked my cream cheese for 2 Hours at 200 Degrees.