This Smoked Turkey Salad Recipe is one that I am shocked that I hadn’t tried making sooner! Holiday dinner leftovers are a favorite of mine, but turkey salad was not a creation I have made before. (I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. )
Now I based this off of my Smoked Chicken Salad Recipe (get the recipe -> here) which is one of my favorite lunches to take to 3work! I love when leftover meat works into amazing leftovers!
Smoked Turkey Salad Ingredients:
How To Make Smoked Turkey Salad:
I made this using leftover smoked turkey breast but any smoked turkey will work. (Check out my Smoked Turkey Recipes -> here). The turkey was smoked on my Pit Boss Pro 1100 from Lowes, if you don’t have Lowes Walmart and Amazon carry other Pit Boss options or Pit Boss website themselves. I love that I can set it at 225 with smoke and run inside and take a shower or prep sides and it just cooks my meat with an amazing smoke flavor!
Shred the leftover smoked turkey into small pieces.
Chop up your veggies to the fineness that you like.
In a bowl combine your meat, seasonings, veggies, and wet ingredients.
Start to mix everything until you get the consistency you want.
Store in the fridge for up to 48 hours.
Serve and enjoy!!
Alternative Mix-Ins For Smoked Turkey Salad:
- Dill Relish
- Miracle Whip
- Diced Peppers
- Smoked Paprika
- Liquid Smoke
- Chili Paste
- Celery Seeds
What Types Of Bread To Serve Smoked Turkey Salad On:
- Hoagie Buns
- Brioche Buns
- Wheat Bread
- Garlic Bread
- French Rolls
- Ciabatta Buns
The Best Leftover Turkey Recipes:
Leftover Turkey makes the best meals, leftover smoked turkey recipes make for even better meals!!
- Dutch Oven Smoked Turkey Chili Recipe
- Smoked Turkey Noodle Soup
- Homemade Smoked Turkey Pot Pie
- Crockpot Smoked Turkey Taco Soup
Smoked Turkey Recipes:
What is your favorite turkey salad ingredient?
Smoked Turkey Salad Recipe
- Leftover Smoked Turkey
- Red Onion
- Garlic Powder
- Diced Celery
- I made this using leftover smoked turkey breast but any smoked turkey will work.
- Shred the leftover smoked turkey into small pieces.
- Chop up your veggies to the fineness that you like.
- In a bowl combine your meat, seasonings, veggies, and wet ingredients.
- Start to mix everything until you get the consistency you want.
- Store in the fridge for up to 48 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!!