I will not be the first to tell you that you are only as good of a grill master as the equipment you are grilling on. Over the years, I have tried several grills, and when Monument Grills reached out to me to do a Monument Grills Review try one of their grills, I jumped at the chance. It did not disappoint!
(I have included affiliate links to products I love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.) In addition, this post contains affiliate links that will make me a small commission when used to order online. Monument Grills sent a grill for reviewing purposes. No monetary compensation was given. All opinions are truthful to my experience with the grill.
I know what you are thinking; all gas grills are the same. But I can tell you there are different qualities of grills and the companies that make them. The window is my favorite feature; I don’t remember seeing it on any other grill. And it’s been the most complimented feature when I have shown off the grill this past week.
Who Is Monument Grills
The company was founded in 2016 in Atlanta, Georgia. They are the premier manufacturer of charcoal, gas, and pellet grills! They deliver high-performing grills at great value.
Assembling Monument Grills
Now I am a guy who tends to pick up the grills preassembled at the store, so I was a smidge nervous about assembly, but thankfully it wasn’t too bad. I received and assembled the Monument Grills Stainless 35633 (There’s a giveaway at the end of this post as well!).
- I only needed a second set of hands when placing the grill box on the frame, and it was so easy the teenager helped with that step. The rest I assembled solo
- Laying all the parts out and glancing through the instructions before starting helped me to go assemble it faster.
- Have a magnetic tip Phillips Screwdriver; I lost one little screw thru a deck slant.
Monument Grills Review
My Review of the Monument Grills Stainless 35633! I wish I had one sooner! My favorite part is the window; I can see my chicken cooking without even having to open the lid while cooking. (I fully admit to being one of those who wants to know how the cook is going and always opening the lid)
For the maiden voyage of the grill, I cooked up tilapia in foil, vegetables, and chicken. All turned out amazing; the grill fires and maintains even temperate and flame during the cook!
The day I grilled was 100 degrees, and I still had no issues with how the grill cooked. I have fired up the side burners but wasn’t standing outside the whole time to make a side dish. I love that it expands how much they expand the cooking capacity of the grill.
After the window, the light-up dials are my next favorite touch that Monument Grills put on the grill! How cool is it that there is a switch to light the dials up? A USB port also attaches and runs light to the grill. (They have one on their site -> here) I know this doesn’t impact how the grill functions, but I love how it looks on my deck at night.
What Grills Does Monument Grills Make
Monument Grills not only have all types of grills, but they also make smokers perfect for all grillmasters. In addition, they have a full line of grilling accessories, including spice and rub! (See all the accessories-> here)
- Gas Grills– Now, if you want the ultimate grill, The Denali is the top-of-the-line propane grill with all the bells and whistles. Monument Grills has 2-burner, 4-burner, and 6-burner propane gas grills. See them -> here.
- Charcoal– Monument Grills makes a 24-inch charcoal grill that regularly retails is $189. See it -> here.
- Pellet Grills– I love that this pellet grill has the same size racks for both racks in the pellet grill to maximize cooking space! The grill has 530 sq inches of cooking space with a 15lb hopper for pellets. See the pellet grill -> here.
ENTER TO WIN!!
The Winning Entry will be verified. Open to lower 48 United States only. The prize will be sent via FedEx or UPS. No P.O. Boxes. Guy Who Grills is not responsible for prize delivery. Please allow 4-6 weeks for prize delivery. The winner has 48 hours to respond to the email, or a new winner will be chosen. Instagram or Facebook does not sponsor the giveaway.