Southside Market Sausage is sure to become a family favorite! I love Texas Bbq and what is better than fantastic food shipped right to your door? Easy dinners are a must with kids and then our crazy work schedule. Good food is the other must for my house.
Thank you to Southside Market & Barbeque for sponsoring this post. All opinions are truthful to my experience with the product. This post contains affiliate links that will earn me a small commission when used to order from Southside Market & Barbeque.
Life is busy, and anything that can save me time and energy is well worth it. I love keeping the garlic sausage on hand and the sausage slammers! Easy dinners and the slammers are always a hit when tailgate! Plus, weeknight easy dinners is a win for everyone, and we use the sausage often!
What Southside Market Products To Try Out:
- Baby Back Ribs
- Smoked Turkey Breast– While I love smoking my turkey, this was pretty tasty! I loved that all I had to do was heat and serve!
- Original Beef Sausage– One of my favorites to use in recipes or to just eat in a bun!
- Sausage Slammers– Always a hit with the guys for tailgating! I love that there is no prep to this just thaw and throw on the grill.
How is Southside Market Sausage Shipped?
My house has become pros at ordering meat online! All of Southside Market’s food comes frozen. Everything is shipped in a box with recyclable insulation and dry ice! Move everything straight to the freezer, or pull it out to thaw to cook!
What Is A Sausage Slammer??
Can we say every man’s dream tailgating food?? Sausage Slammers are jalapeno half-filled with cheddar cheese. The Jalapeno is then wrapped in their housemade pork sausage and rolled-up bacon! The slammers are then smoked low and slow over oak wood. You can eat them as a main dish, or they make an amazing appetizer! You can order them -> here.
Recipes using Southside Market Sausage:
- Blackstone Sausage Fried Rice
- Blackstone Peppers And Sausage
- Smoked Sausage Mac And Cheese
- Easy Sausage Skillet Pasta
- One Pot Sausage Pasta
- Crockpot Potato Sausage Soup
Head on over -> here to check out Southside Sausages and use code TXBBQ10 to save 10%!
Leave a Reply